Sunday, January 18, 2009

Silly Songs with Mommy

For those of you familiar with Veggie Tales, I have created my own rendition of "silly songs" for my son Thomas. He seems to bring out much silliness in me, and lately my songs have been centered around his experiences with the world of solid food. I have discovered that Thomas loathes green beans, so here is a song in honor of that:

Green Beans

Green beans are everywhere
Green beans are on my chair
Green beans are in my hair
Green beans are here and there.

Green beans are on the floor
Green beans bought from the store
Green beans forevermore
Green beans, "mom, please no more!"

Well, I hope that this dislike toward green beans will change in time.

--Melanie

p.s. stay tuned for more silly songs in the weeks to come:)

1 comment:

~Rain``` said...

Yah... my daughter is not too found of green beans either! Love the song!