Thursday, March 15, 2007

Springing up

Spring break has sprung upon R & I, and we are basking in joy of sleeping in, and spending time with family and each other.

We had our wonderful sister over for a few days, and we had a blast playing settlers, watching Horatio Hornblower (wouldn't you want a name like that?;)...I recommend the series:)), chilling with our awesome Bible study friends, road tripping to Indy to visit the state museum, and just spending time with each other.

I love spring. The air is sweet, the blossoms are out, my nose is running (which is truly an indication of spring;)), and the promise of "newness" renews my spirit.

One of the new things for me is the hope of a job, as I have my work documents now! I am looking forward to being in the classroom once again.
I am amazed at God's timing in nature and in my life, and I can feel the joy springing up within.

5 comments:

SpagettiKopf said...

Horatio Hornblower ROCKS!!! :)

SpagettiKopf said...

Horatio Hornblower TOTALLY rocks!! :)

Ok so I have to say more than that. I know when I have a runny nose and when I feel icky and body-achyish that Spring has arrived! :) Well, we're up late with some of the Singles who are watching the Carolina basketball game with Reid. Also saw that Indiana is playing!
TTYL!
J

kanadians in korea said...

horatio horblower hey? wow... i'll have to look into that. what's it about? i love this post mel. it breathed life and hope into me. spring has sprung here in korea too... it's such a fun time. love you, em.

Ryan & Melanie said...

well dee, we don't have blossoms yet, but that is what I do love about spring:)

a little poetic license;)

mel

Unknown said...

Ryan,

Praise God for the Good News. I just found out you had any problems. I tried to phone but you changed your #. I will be at your parents house on Tuesday looking at their plans on building on to the house. If I don't hear from you I will ask them for your number. Good job on the blog sight.