اسلم، پسر من، برای تو این را مینویسم:
خداوندا، دستورات تو را بجا می آورم ؛
مگذار شرمند ه شوم .
با اشتياق فراوا ن در راه تو گام برمی دارم ،
زيرا تو دل مرا از بند رها ساختی.
خداوندا، دستورات تو را بجا می آورم ؛
مگذار شرمند ه شوم .
با اشتياق فراوا ن در راه تو گام برمی دارم ،
زيرا تو دل مرا از بند رها ساختی.
For my son:
I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD;
do not let me be put to shame.
I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD;
do not let me be put to shame.
I run in the path of your commands,
for you have set my heart free.
3 comments:
Love,
That is a beautiful verse. You are going to be a wonderful father. I am so excited to see you hold our son.
I love you!
Neelum
Mel, you had a baby!?! That's awesome!! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant, so what a surprise! I hope you are both healthy and happpy!
Jen Fehr
Okay, so I'm a little behind my information - apparently MABEL had the baby and you are due in June. How exciting!! You'll be in our prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
Post a Comment