It's really simple:
love HIM
with my heart,
soul,
and mind;
love others
with my time,
talents
and treasures.
why have I made it so complicated?
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we're not quite sure where we are from, but one thing is certain--we're on our way home.
4 comments:
soooo true mel. i couldn't have put it better. how are you doing girl? how are your days being filled? and your heart? i love you. em.
Because it's easier to make it complicated....it gives me a reason not to do it....if something is complicated then I have an out....if it's simple then I have to follow through....that's me! :(
On the other hand it is complicated...because we're wounded and need the healer to come and bind up the broken-hearted!
Well said...and a good reminder. Thanks.
Ha!
Hmm...
Yup.
So perfectly stated, yet so wretchedly difficult.
Post a Comment