yes it is about marriage:) R has a way of bringing out the best in me and believing that I can do things that I just didn't think I could do myself! Amazing...Love you too!
My dear Melanie Early in the morning I'm blessed Love you have for me so much Am I dreaming or is it true? No, God is really good, in this i put my hope. Enraptured by your beauty.
3 comments:
Is this about marriage?! :) I definitly see how marriage does exactly what you wrote! Love you!
yes it is about marriage:) R has a way of bringing out the best in me and believing that I can do things that I just didn't think I could do myself! Amazing...Love you too!
My dear Melanie
Early in the morning I'm blessed
Love you have for me so much
Am I dreaming or is it true?
No, God is really good,
in this i put my hope.
Enraptured by your beauty.
your husband
Post a Comment